Introduction to Presentations with PowerPoint 365 In-Person
Microsoft 365 is the cloud-based version of Microsoft Office, plus Microsoft OneDrive for file storage. Using Microsoft 365 products (such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) means that you don’t have to install these programs on your computer, and you can access them wherever you have an internet connection.
This workshop will get you up and running with PowerPoint 365 to create presentations. In the workshop, you will learn:
- Slide design basics, including themes and templates
- Adding text, images, and other media
- Adding transitions and animations
- Working in presentation mode
- Recording your presentation
This is a hands-on workshop. Attendees must bring their own device, preferably a laptop.
- Monday, September 25, 2023
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- 310 Silverman Library
- North Campus