Introduction to Presentations with Google Slides In-Person
Google Slides is a presentation program included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. Google Slides is available as a web application, mobile app for: Android, iOS, and as a desktop application on Google's ChromeOS. The app is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint file formats.
This workshop will get you up and running with Google Slides to create presentations. In the workshop, you will learn:
- Slide design basics, including themes and templates
- Adding text, images, and other media
- Adding transitions and animations
- Working in presentation mode
- Recording your presentation
This is a hands-on workshop. Attendees must bring their own device, preferably a laptop.
- Thursday, October 19, 2023
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- 310 Silverman Library
- North Campus