Virtual Delivery+ Information Session: Advanced Tips & Tricks Online
Learn how to take advantage of new Delivery+ features such as the DOI resolver and supplemental material/data set request field. This session is open to all but may be of particular interest to faculty, post docs, and graduate students.
After a brief refresher of our free Delivery+ service we will share advanced tips and tricks for submitting successful requests. At the end of the presentation, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive one-on-one assistance with placing your requests.
Join us to learn:
- - how to quickly request multiple articles with the DOI resolver
- - how to ensure you receive supplemental material or data sets published in conjunction with articles
- - best options for submitting unusual or complex requests
- - how to get a book delivered directly to you (for free!)
This session will be held online via Zoom.
Related LibGuide: Delivery+ Support by Sarah Patton
- Monday, December 4, 2023
- 11:00am - 11:45am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.