Manage Your Scholarly Identity with ORCID
The Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCiD) is part of a global effort to connect researchers to their scholarly output and to each other. It insures that a researcher is easily identified with his/her own scholarship, activities, outputs and affiliations in one location under the researcher’s control.
In this class you will learn:
- the benefits of having your own ORCiD account
- how to create an ORCiD account for yourself and populate it with basic information
- how to select privacy settings that allow you to expose or hide your information
- how to use tools to enhance your ORCiD profile and include information
- to identify publishers and organizations that have integrated ORCiD into their systems
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- 130 Abbott Hall
- South Campus
This workshop will be taught in our NEW CLASSROOM - Room 130 Abbott Hall, on the first floor. Please remember to bring your own Laptop.