Student Success in Online Learning: Preparing for Remote Instruction Online
The "Student Success in Online Learning: Preparing for Remote Instruction" online webinar provides tips on what to expect and how to be successful as a University at Buffalo student in remote courses.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How online learning is different than traditional courses
- Library services that are available remotely
- Tips for being successful
The session is sponsored by the UB Libraries with presenters Kim Plassche, Sciences Librarian and Geography and GIS subject liaison, and Roberta (Robin) Sullivan, Teaching and Learning Strategist, Education Services.
Note: This event is targeted to Geography students, however, the information is also beneficial for all members of the UB community. Everyone is welcome.
This event is scheduled as an online webinar.
You are encouraged to test your system ahead of time:
Additional ZOOM support info is available:
Related LibGuide: Access to Library Resources & Services by Cynthia Tysick
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.