Libraries Ed Tech Services for Instructional Support Online
UB Libraries’ Ed Tech Services provide instructional support for faculty and students. Some examples include training on the use of the One-button Recording Studios to create and edit high-quality video and audio, including podcasting, media equipment loaners (webcams, camcorders, laptops, & accessories), as well as consulting to help make engaging media presentations for your courses.
- Lori Widzinski, Project Manager, Education Technology Services, Digital Strategies, UB Libraries
- Omar Brown, Silverman Library Evening Supervisor, Education Technology Services, Digital Strategies, UB Libraries
- Chris Cheung, Educational Technology Assistant, Education Technology Services, Digital Strategies, UB Libraries
- Roberta (Robin) Sullivan
This event is offered as part of the Summer Webinar series which is a collaborative event sponsored by the UB Educational Design Collaborative (UB EDC), UB Libraries, UB Information Technology (UBIT), the Center for Educational Innovation (CEI), and various UB Schools and units. This event is hosted by the UB Libraries.
To learn more about the EDC, or to join us, check out the Education Design Collaborative Website. EDC consists of individuals from the university instructional support community who are dedicated to the advancement and growth of teaching and learning initiatives across UB.
Send questions to email@example.com
This series is targeted to faculty and is open to anyone who wishes to attend.
Can't join us live? Register and you will be notified when the recording is available.
Recordings from the winter-session webinar series are available on the EDC website.
- Thursday, July 29, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.