Staying Ahead of the Curve: Keeping Current and Organized with Scholarly Literature Online
In the biomedical sciences, there are two papers published every minute on average, making it harder for any individual to stay on top of the literature. This one hour workshop will demonstrate ways individuals can keep current as well as organized with the scholarly literature. During the session, attendees will:
- Learn how to find full text of journal articles quickly through a variety of methods
- Discover the value of BrowZine, QXMD and Research Rabbit for customized access to important scholarly literature and journals
- Understand how to create search alerts via PubMed
- Summarize how EndNote can be utilized for organizing and storing citations and PDFs
This class will be taught via Zoom.
Related LibGuide: Alternative Access to Articles by Erin Rowley
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.